It's a traffic jam in northern Florida these days - as a bevy of NASA spacecraft queue up for launch. We'll get the lowdown of what's going up; from missions to land near the poles of Mars and dig into its cold, crusty surface... to an investigation of the origins of the solar system by paying a house call on a couple of asteroids... and the first teacher to blast into space since Space Shuttle Challenger's fateful flight.
Plus, he believed all significant advances in rocketry germinated in his workshop - and was probably right; the life of Robert H. Goddard. And, Dr. Dolittle's farm takes flight: a history of animals in space.
- John Marshall - co-investigator on the Phoenix Mission
- Katherine Trinidad - public affairs spokesperson, NASA HQ
- Dave Morrison - senior scientist at NASA Ames Research Center
- David Clary - author of Rocket Man: Robert H. Goddard and the Birth of the Space Age
- Colin Burgess and Chris Dubbs - authors of Animals in Space: From Research Rockets to the Space Shuttle