Second That Emotion
Listen right now:Download file
So you weep at sappy commercials and give drivers the bird. Have no regrets: emotion is what makes us human! Discover the survival value in feeling disgust … why humans are terrible liars … and how despair fuels creativity.
Also, mis-firing emotions and the emotional consequences of facial paralysis. And why E.T. will need to feel fear and joy to survive.
- Rachel Herz – Psychologist, author of That’s Disgusting: Unraveling the Mysteries of Repulsion
- Paul Ekman – Psychologist, professor emeritis, University of California, San Francisco
- Kathleen Bogart – Psychologist, Tufts University
- Gordy Slack – Science writer
- Jonah Lehrer – Author of Imagine: How Creativity Works