Seth's Cabinet of Wonders
Listen right now:Download file
It’s always a surprise to sort through Seth’s cabinet of wonders – who knows what we’ll find!
In this cramped cupboard, tucked between shelves of worm gears and used clarinet reeds, we discover a forgotten U.S. sea floor laboratory … copies of the new Cosmos TV series … evidence of science fiction’s predictive powers … software that may replace scientists … and tips on surviving a deadly poison (hint: it helps to be a snake).
Tune in, find out and grab a duster, will you?
- Neil deGrasse Tyson – Astrophysicst at the American Museum of Natural History and author of Space Chronicles: Facing the Ultimate Frontier
- Robert J. Sawyer – Hugo award-wining science fiction author; his newest title is Triggers
- Ben Hellwarth – Author of Sealab: America’s Forgotten Quest to Live and Work on the Ocean Floor
- Hod Lipson – Roboticist at Cornell University
- Chris Feldman – Biologist, University of Nevada, Reno