That's So Random!
Listen right now:Download file
ENCORE Random is as random does… makes sense doesn’t even that anyway in tune hear to randomness how lives rules.
Brain chaos the drives, restoration role of help insight ecology may into randomness the, numbers sense of make statistics can’t why we or, ants not seem of erratic behavior why the may but is.
- Leonard Mlodinow – Theoretical physicist and author of The Drunkard’s Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives (Vintage)
- Jon Chase – Biologist and director of the Tyson Research center at Washington University in St. Louis
- Lori Marino – Evolutionary biologist, Emory University
- Deborah Gordon – Biologist, Stanford University
- John Beggs – Physicist, Indiana University at Bloomington
First released January 10, 2011