What Were You Thinking?
Listen right now:Download file
Say what you mean. That’s difficult, if you don’t know what you’re thinking. But the neuromarketers do, and they’ll be happy to tell Madison Avenue what’s on your mind. Discover why this marketing strategy is wired for success.
Also, Steven Pinker on how language reveals private thoughts as well as why the big-brained Homo neanderthalensis couldn’t out-compete Homo sapiens. And, we tease your gray matter with the “Monty Hall Problem.”
- Steven Pinker – Psychologist, Harvard University and author, most recently, of The Stuff of Thought: Language as a Window into Human Nature
- A. K. Pradeep – Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Neurofocus in Berkeley, California
- Quentin Baldwin – Client Services Engineer at Neurofocus
- Richard Klein – Paleoanthropologist at Stanford University
- Deborah Bennett – Mathematician at New Jersey City University